Undergoing MyBlogLog Verificationn
So, a very good friend's mother has recently become a hypnotherapist. I went to see her yesterday but before I went, I had to figure out what it was, exactly, that I needed her to help me with. I came to a conclusion. Follow me down this road...I've pretty much figured out a lot about myself and why I do/feel/act/don't do/don't feel/don't act/ in a certain way and I attribute (blame) a vast majority of that on my mom as we know. I'm not going to figure out anything else. I've traced back all of my stuff as far back as it can go and I need to learn to let go. To let go of needing to know. Of the stress, of the over emotion, of the panic, anxiety, of the control (apple, tree? yikes!) The good news, I'm not eating or even thinking about food during all of this because it's not about the food. And it never was.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment