Thursday, September 11, 2008

Running Out of Steam

Yeah. I am. It happens. I gained and lost my Trouble grieving weight; learned that I hadn't cured myself of emotional eating and then just ran out of steam. I can't seem to break 145 lbs. Granted, I've been going out 3-4 nights a week, drowning my sorrows and then pigging out on bar food. No wonder. Clearly I'm avoiding something. But, we do that. We do things to 'busy' ourselves so that we don't have to deal with our real issues.

Because I'm me, I do everything in excess. I need to learn moderation...

1 comment:

EV said...

Thanks for your honesty- it is absolutely true that it's not about the food. I used to be over 100 pounds overweight until I started really working what made me eat and learned tools to help me not overeat through a twelve step program. If you would like to talk to me about my story feel free to contact me.

Take care,

Erika
www.evstory.blogspot.com